Please refer to our documentation at Create pre-configured images with Genymotion PaaS
Articles in this section
- How to run parallel tests with Appium on Android using Genymotion PaaS?
- How to install Google Apps (PlayStore, Agenda, GMail, etc.) in Genymotion PaaS?
- How to use Burp suite with Genymotion PaaS image?
- How to connect a Genymotion PaaS instance to an IDE (Android Studio, VS Code, etc.)?
- How to install and use Xposed/Edxposed with Genymotion PaaS?
- How to use Xposed/Edxposed to hide root access from an application in Genymotion PaaS?
- How to screen record with Genymotion PaaS?
- How to embed a Genymotion PaaS instance in a website using iFrame?
- How to set alarms, schedules and auto-shuthdowns to avoid extra charges on AWS, GCP, Alibaba and Azure?
- Connect to a Genymotion PaaS instance web UI with a security certificate