If you are trying to install an application and encounter the following issues:
- the application does not appear in Google Play Store.
- Google Play Store says "Your device isn't compatible with this version".
- you try to upload the application/game with an APK file, but it does not open.
Then, it may be available only for arm/arm64, or detect root.
1. The application/game is only available for arm (armv7) or arm64 (armv8)
You need to use an ARM version Genymotion Device image. For more details, please refer to Genymotion Device image (PaaS) users' guide
2. The application/game detects root
Most Genymotion Device Android images are rooted and cannot be unrooted.
However, we offer Android 10.0 to 13.0 images with a new root toggle feature.
For more details, please refer to Genymotion Device image user guide.
3. The application/game requires unsupported features
If the above fails, it may also mean that the app or game you are trying to install requires one or more features that are not emulated yet; such as Bluetooth, Fingerprint or Sensors.
In this case, make sure to always use the latest version of Genymotion Device image and check out our release notes regularly for new releases.