If you need your application to access a local proxy, you will need to use
To do so:
- Connect your device to adb with gmsaas (See Gmsaas command line tool user guide)
- Set your local proxy to use TCP port 3000 (for example)
- Configure the virtual device proxy using the web device interface, or with ADB:
adb shell settings put global http_proxy localhost:3333
- Bind your local proxy to the device proxy configuration using command:
adb reverse tcp:3333 tcp:3000
- Make sure your app handles Proxy System Settings.
For more details, you can also refer to this article.