Most developer tools can communicate with Genymotion Cloud SaaS via ADB.
To do so, install and setup gmsaas tool to connect your virtual device to ADB:
- Install and setup gmsaas. For instructions, please follow gmsaas tool user guide.
- Log in gmsaas with command:
gmsaas auth login <your account email>
- Launch the device(s) you wish to connect.
- Connect the device(s) to ADB with the command:
gmsaas instances adbconnect [--adb-serial-port PORT] <instance_uuidIf you get the error message Adb tunnel communication failure it is probable that the sdk path has not been set properly.
- If successful, the command adb devices should return localhost:[PORT] for each connected devices.
For more details, please refer to Genymotion Cloud SaaS gmsaas user guide.