Knowledge Base / Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question or an issue? Find the answers here.
- Tutorials Various tutorials for Genymotion
- All Genymotion products
- Your account FAQ for your Genymotion and/or Cloud account
- Genymotion SaaS Genymotion Cloud on Genymobile servers
- Genymotion Device image (PaaS) Genymotion for Cloud providers (AWS, GCP, MS Azure, Oracle, Alibaba)
- Genymotion Desktop Genymotion for PC and Mac
- Integrate Genymotion SaaS (Cloud) Android Virtual Devices into your workflows with Bitrise
- Run your mobile automated tests on Genymotion SaaS (Cloud) Android Virtual Devices with CircleCI
- Run parallel tests with Appium on Android using Genymotion Device image (PaaS)
- Run parallel tests with Appium on Android using Genymotion SaaS (Cloud)
- Provide Demo and Training on Android Virtual Devices using Genymotion Device Image (PaaS)
- How to install Google Play Store (and other Google Apps) in Genymotion?
- I can't find or install my game or application with Google Play Store
- How to connect a virtual device to a proxy?
- Can I play games with Genymotion?
- I don't receive my account activation email
- How to embed a Genymotion SaaS (Cloud) device in your website?
- I can't sign in to my Cloud account: "Fail to login"
- Which virtual devices (default recipes) are available for Genymotion SaaS?
- How to embed a Genymotion Device image instance in a website?
- The Virtual Device display doesn't show in web browser with Genymotion Device image (PaaS).
- Can Genymotion Desktop run in a Cloud service (AWS, Google Cloud, MS Azure, Alibaba, etc.)?
- How to get Genymotion Desktop for free (personal use edition)?
- What are Genymotion Desktop requirements?
- What license should I buy?
- How to release or re-assign a BUSINESS License?
- I get the error: "You have activated the maximum number of workstations allowed by your license"
- I have just changed my password, but Genymotion Desktop still says "bad username and/or password"
- Unable to start the Virtual Device
- An error has occurred while trying to create a virtualbox host-only network interface
- The VirtualBox DHCP server has not assigned an IP address to the virtual device
- Linux - An error has occurred while trying to create a virtualbox host-only network interface
- About Linux distributions (Genymotion Desktop)
- Genymotion Desktop and Apple M1 SoC Mac series
- macOS - An error has occurred while trying to create a virtualbox host-only network interface
- Windows - Unable to start the Virtual Device
- Windows - An error has occurred while trying to create a virtualbox host-only network interface