HTTP Proxy without authentication
1. From Android interface
- Click Menu > System settings.
- In Wireless & Networks, select Wi-Fi.
- Click WiredSSID and hold it down for two seconds.
- Click Modify Network.
- Check Show advanced options.
- In Proxy settings, select Manual.
- Enter the proxy settings provided by your network administrator.
- Click Save.
2. By command line
Connect your device to ADB (refer to Genymotion user guide for details), and use the following command:
adb shell settings put global http_proxy [proxy ip]:[proxy port]
To disable the proxy:
adb shell settings put global http_proxy :0
HTTP Proxy with authentication
Built-in proxy settings with authentication is not available on Android 8.1 and above. A third party application is necessary.
Genymotion Desktop & Genymotion SaaS (Cloud)
Genymotion Device Image for Cloud providers
Android does not support Socks5 proxies natively; a third party application is necessary.
SocksDroid only works for Socks5 Proxy.