In order to connect a Cloud SaaS device to ADB, you first need gmsaas tool:
- Install gmsaas tool. For instructions, please refer to gmsaas tool userguide.
- Set gmsaas to use ADB from your SDK tool by using:
gmsaas config set android-sdk-path <sdk_path>Where <sdk_path> is the full path to your SDK tool (for exemple /home/your_username/Android/Sdk)
- Connect your running device(s) using this command:
gmsaas instances adbconnect [--adb-serial-port PORT] <instance_uuid>
- To verify, run command
If your device is properly connected, it should return
localhost:XXXX devicefor each connected device.
If you get the error message Adb tunnel communication failure it is probable that:
- the <sdk_path> has not been set properly. Verify the path and try section 2 again.
- your firewall/network blocks adb default port. Use option --adb-serial-port PORT with an open port option in this case.
- adb default port is unavailable. Use option --adb-serial-port PORT with an uvailable port.