GENYMOBILE SAS assumes no liability whatsoever resulting from the download, install and use of Xposed/Edxposed framework. Use it at your own risk.
Android 4.4 - 8.1
Xposed 3.1.5 only works for Android 5.0 (Lollipop), 6.0 (Marshmallow), 7.0, 7.1 (Nougat), 8.0 and 8.1 (Oreo). Please refer to this thread for details.
For Android 4.4, you need a previous version of Xposed.
- Xposed framework
- Xposed installer
- Drag'n drop the Xposed framework zip file (
xposed-vXX-sdkXX-x86.zip) to your virtual device display to flash the device.
- Drag'n drop Xposed Installer APK (
XposedInstaller_*.apk). This should install and launch Xposed Installer application. At this stage, it will display that the Xposed framework is installed but disabled:
- Reboot the device with
adb rebootcommand. Do not reboot from Xposed Installer as this will freeze the device.
- Launch Xposed installer. It should display "Xposed Framework version XX is active":
Android 8.0 - 10
Edxposed can be used with Android 8.0 and 8.1 instead of Xposed.
Xposed only works with Android 4.4 to 8.1; for Android 9.0 and 10, you have to use Edxposed instead.
- Edxposed framework zip file from here. Do not use the official release as it is not compatible with Genymotion!
- Edxposed manager from here.
- Drag'n drop Edxposed framework zip file,
riru_4.54_edxposed_Yahfa_4.6.1.zip, to the device display.
- When flash is complete, reboot the device with
- Drag'n drop Edxposed manager APK file (
EdXposedManager-4.5.7-45700-org.meowcat.edxposed.manager-release.apk) to the device display.
- Edxposed manager should launch and display "Edxposed framework is active"