Google Apps and Services are not pre-installed on the virtual devices. You need to flash the Open GAPPS package to get them.
GENYMOBILE SAS assumes no liability whatsoever resulting from the download, install and use of Google Play Services within your virtual devices. You are solely responsible for the use and assume all liability related thereto.
Moreover, GENYMOBILE SAS disclaims any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose regarding the compatibility of the Open GApps packages with any version of Genymotion.
In no event shall GENYMOBILE SAS or its affiliates, or their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable with respect to your download or use of the Google Play Services and you release GENYMOBILE SAS from any liability related thereto. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless GENYMOBILE SAS for any claims or costs related to your use or download of the Google Play Services.
- Click the Open GApps button:
- Read the disclaimer carefully and click ACCEPT to start the installation:
- The OpenGApps package will be automatically downloaded and flashed. You then, need to reboot the device to complete the installation. Click RESTART NOW or RESTART LATER, if you wish to reboot later:
The device will reboot and a webpage to the Open GApps website will be opened.
Swipe up the screen from bottom to top with the mouse, and the Google Play Store will be in Android Apps dashboard:
For more details, please refer to Genymotion Desktop User Guide.
Genymotion SaaS (Cloud) and Device image for Cloud providers
- Open the File Upload widget:
- Click INSTALL OPEN GAPPS:
- Read the disclaimer carefully and click INSTALL to accept and start the automatic installation:
- When flashing is complete, click REBOOT DEVICE to reboot and complete the installation:
The Google Apps and Services are now installed on the instance.