- This method is only available with VirtualBox hypervisor.
- It is possible to connect a USB device to Genymotion virtual devices via VirtualBox but we don't guaranty it will work, because the USB device has to be supported by the Linux kernel of Genymotion. Otherwise, it won't be detected.
VirtualBox provides everything needed to connect host USB to the virtual machine. To do so:
- Start VirtualBox
- Start your Genymotion virtual device
- As soon as the virtual device is in Running state in VirtualBox, click on Show. This virtual machine window controls the Genymotion virtual device
- Click Devices > USB and select your USB device. The USB device will be connected to the Genymotion virtual device