Usage Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a free trial for Genymotion Desktop?
- How to use Burp suite with Genymotion Desktop?
- What are Genymotion Desktop requirements?
- How to uninstall Genymotion Desktop completely (purge)?
- Is it possible to use Genymotion Desktop offline?
- Can Genymotion Desktop run in a Cloud service (AWS, Google Cloud, MS Azure, Alibaba, etc.)?
License Frequently Asked Questions
- How to release or re-assign a BUSINESS License?
- I get the error: "You have activated the maximum number of workstations allowed by your license"
- I get the error "Too many attempts, please try again later." when I register my license.
- I get the error "Your license has expired", while my Desktop license is still valid.
- Do I need a license if I use Genymotion Desktop for teaching?
- Do I need a license if I use Genymotion Desktop for studying?
- I have just changed my password, but Genymotion Desktop still says "bad username and/or password"
- Unable to start the Virtual Device
- Unable to load OpenGL libraries from your system
- Drag'n Drop doesn't work with Genymotion Desktop
- Error while creating the device / virtual terminal
- Genymotion Desktop and firewalls
- I recently upgraded/installed VirtualBox 7.0 and Genymotion no longer works
- An error has occurred while trying to create a virtualbox host-only network interface
- The VirtualBox DHCP server has not assigned an IP address to the virtual device
- Every device API is set to 0.0 and size is changed to 1024x600
- Virtualbox configuration error
- VirtualBox supported versions
- About Linux distributions (Genymotion Desktop)
- Linux - An error has occurred while trying to create a virtualbox host-only network interface
- Linux - Genymotion Desktop crashes when starting a Virtual Device
- Linux - Unable to start the Virtual Device
- The virtual device display is black, white or distorted (NVIDIA GPU + Linux)
- Starting a virtual device fails with "VBoxHeadless.exe - Application Error. [...] The memory could not be read."
- Windows - Unable to start the Virtual Device
- Windows/VirtualBox - An error has occurred while trying to create a virtualbox host-only network interface
- Genymotion Desktop and Hyper-V (Windows only)
- Genymotion Desktop and standard (non admin) user accounts
- Genymotion Desktop starts but the main window does not show or is white