Refer to our documentation here to setup Genymotion Desktop to use external ADB tools.
Articles in this section
- How to get Genymotion Desktop for free (personal use edition)?
- How to install Google Apps (PlayStore, Agenda, GMail, etc.) in Genymotion Desktop?
- How to use Burp suite with Genymotion Desktop?
- How to install and use Xposed/Edxposed with Genymotion Desktop?
- How to use Xposed/Edxposed to hide root access from an application? (Genymotion Desktop)
- How to use Genymotion Desktop with JetBrains Rider (w/ Xamarin Android plugin) IDE?
- How to disable Memory integrity in Windows 10?
- How can I change the camera resolution?
- How to install Genymotion Desktop?
- How to use Genymotion Desktop with VS Code?