If your device supports ADB over network, you can control Genymotion without any cable, using the Remote control widget and a real device set with the ADB over network option.
- On your physical device, go to Menu > System settings > Developer options.
If you have not unlocked this menu before, go to Menu > System settings > About and click several times on Build number until you get a message meaning that Developer options are now available.
- Check Android debugging and then ADB over network.
- Connect your device to the Wi-Fi and retrieve the IP address of your real device from the Wi-Fi menu.
- Open a command prompt and enter
<path to ADB>connect <IP>.
- Open the Remote control widget.
- Activate the Remote control widget, select your physical device from the Available devices list and start the widget.
While the Remote control widget is running, you can enable or disable options as needed.