This feature is not supported with Android 10 (API 29) virtual devices.
To share files between your computer and Genymotion Desktop virtual device, you can use the shared folder feature of VirtualBox.
To do so:
- Open VirtualBox.
- Select a virtual device and click Settings.
- Select Shared Folders and click Add Shared Folder (Ins).
- Browse for the folder you wish to share with the virtual device.
- Check the Auto-mount option and click OK.
- Click OK.
- Start Genymotion Desktop.
- Start your virtual device.
Your folder is available in the
mnt/shared folder, accessible by default in File Manager.