Open GApps is not compatible with Android 4.4. Please use a virtual device with a higher Android version than 4.4.
External ADB (from Android SDK tools)
- Make sure that your Android SDK tools are up to date.
- If for some reasons you cannot upgrade your SDK tools, set Genymotion ADB to default adb (in-built adb), install the OpenGapps and then revert ADB to your previous custom version.
- Please check our documentation regarding ADB here.
On some rare occasions, the button is grayed out and an error message says that the device has not booted yet. This is a known bug that usually occurs when starting a device soon after having closed another one.
To solve this, try the following steps:
- Stop the device and close Genymotion Desktop.
- Kill any running
player.exeprocesses (on Windows, you can use the task manager).
- Open Genymotion Desktop and try again.