Your installer may be corrupted.
Check the installer integrity. To do so, follow this procedure:
- Go to the Download page.
- Copy the checksum corresponding to the version of the installer you’ve downloaded.
- Make sure that the checksum of your installer is identical. The method depends on your operating system:
- If needed, install FCIV, as detailed in this article.
- In a command prompt, run the following command:
FCIV -sha1 genymotion-X.X.X.exe
- macOS: In a terminal, run the following command:
shasum -a 1 genymotion-X.X.X.dmg
- Linux: In a terminal, run the following command:
If the checksums don't match, download Genymotion Desktop again at https://www.genymotion.com/download/.