Too many connection attempts
These errors usually mean that there have been too many failed connection attempts with a wrong email and/or password and your IP has been temporarily banned.
Wait for 24 hours and try again.
If it still fails, verify your email and password by logging in at https://www-v1.genymotion.com/account/login/ . If you can't log in, reset your password at https://www-v1.genymotion.com/account/password-reset/.
Then, if you can log in on the website, but still not with Genymotion Desktop, you will need to wait for 24 more hours and try again.
Network security, anti-virus and firewall
Genymotion Desktop needs to access our servers to verify your credentials. However, high security networks, anti-virus and firewall may block Genymotion Desktop (genymotion.exe).
To solve this, make sure that your firewall and/or anti-virus is set to:
- Allow outgoing connection TCP port 80 and 443 to *.genymotion.com
- Allow outgoing connection TCP port 80 and 443 to *.geny.io
- Authorize genymotion.exe to connect to the Internet
If you are connected to a company network (directly or via a VPN/Global Protect), contact your local IT and ask them to verify that:
- The company network allows outgoing TCP port 80 and 443 on *.genymotion.com
- The company network allows outgoing TCP port 80 and 443 on *.geny.io
- Company network security software (anti-virus, firewall, Global Protect) authorize genymotion.exe to access the Internet
For more details, please refer to these articles: