Dual screen bug
There is a known bug when using Dual screens: Genymotion Desktop launcher save the position of the window when quitting but does not register when a display is no longer available.
As a result, if you have been using dual screens and the secondary screen is no longer available, Genymotion still opens the window on the missing secondary screen.
To workaround this bug, you can try the following:
- Reconnect the secondary screen
- Launch Genymotion and move the launcher window to the primary screen
- Quit Genymotion
- Disconnect the secondary screen
The next time Genymotion is launched, the main window will be displayed on the primary screen.
White screen after a Windows update
On rare occasions, this bug may occur after a Windows system update. To solve this, you need to completely remove and reinstall Genymotion Desktop:
- Open Control Panel > Programs and Features.
- Right-click on the Genymotion Desktop application and select Uninstall.
- Follow the uninstallation steps.
- Delete the directory
regeditand delete the key
- Re-install Genymotion Desktop and reboot your PC