1. You are running Genymotion Desktop in a virtual machine, a server or a Cloud instance (AWS, GCP, Azure, ...)
Genymotion Desktop has been designed to run in a physical environment, not in a virtual machine. For this reason, Genymotion Desktop will not work if run in a macOS VM, a mac server nor a macOS Cloud instance.
For more details, please refer to the following articles:
- Can Genymotion Desktop run in a virtual machine?
- Can Genymotion Desktop run on a server?
- Can Genymotion Desktop run in a Cloud service (AWS, Google Cloud, MS Azure, Alibaba, etc.)?
2. You recently upgraded macOS
If you recently upgraded to macOS Monterey, please refer to the following articles:
- Genymotion Desktop does not work since I upgraded to macOs Monterey 12.0.1
- Genymotion Desktop does not work since I upgraded to macOs Big Sur 11.0.1
3. Your mac is not compatible with Genymotion Desktop
Genymotion Desktop is not compatible with the mac M1 2021 series yet.
For more details, please refer to this article.
4. VirtualBox is not properly installed
VirtualBox may not be installed properly.
Please refer to the following article for detailed instructions: macOS - An error has occurred while trying to create a virtualbox host-only network interface