If you get one of the following error after having installed Open GAPPS
- Google Play Services has stopped
- Google Play Services keeps crashing
This may be caused by one of the following:
Your hardware may not meet Genymotion Desktop requirements. Please refer to What are Genymotion Desktop requirements?
The virtual device is corrupted
To fix this:
- Reset your device to factory settings or delete and re-create your device.
- Re-install the Open GAPPS
- Reboot the device when prompted
Install the Open GAPPs manually
In some rare cases, the automatically installed Open GAPPs may cause bugs and crash the Android OS. This can be fixed by installing the latest Open GAPPs package manually:
- Reset your device to factory settings or delete it and create a new one.
- Visit opengapps.org.
- Select platform
- Select the Android version corresponding to your virtual device.
- Select variant
- Download the selected Open GApps package.
- Drag and drop the
open_gapps-x86-X.X-pico-XXXXXXXX.zipzip archive to the virtual device display.
- Reboot the virtual device.
We don't test Genymotion Desktop with the latest Open GAPPs package. We cannot guarantee the result if installed manually. Use at your own risks!