- Your graphics card does not match Genymotion Desktop requirements. Please refer to Genymotion Desktop hardware requirements.
If you are using a dual graphics card laptop (e.g. Intel/Nvidia or Intel/AMD), make sure Genymotion Desktop is using the NVidia or AMD iGPU instead of Intel.
Due to a bug with Intel drivers, Genymotion Desktop is not compatible with Intel HD 3000 on Windows.
- Your display drivers are not up-to-date. Please upgrade them to their latest version.
- Your firewall may block Genymotion Desktop. If you have a firewall, make sure that connections for local network 192.168.56.0/24 are allowed. For more information, please see Genymotion Desktop and firewalls.
- Your version of VirtualBox may lack the
/sbin/ifconfigcommand, which sets up the necessary network interfaces. Install the “net-tools” package by running
sudo apt install net-toolsor
sudo dnf install net-tools
- If you have an NVidia or AMD GPU, make sure to use the proprietary drivers. See On Linux, the virtual device display is black/white/distorted.