Knowledge Base / Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question or an issue? Find the answers here.
- Tutorials Various tutorials for Genymotion
- All Genymotion products
- Your account FAQ for your Genymotion and/or Cloud account
- Genymotion SaaS Genymotion Cloud on Genymobile servers
- Genymotion Device image (PaaS) Genymotion for Cloud providers (AWS, GCP, MS Azure, Oracle, Alibaba)
- Genymotion Desktop Genymotion for PC and Mac
- Integrate Genymotion SaaS (Cloud) Android Virtual Devices into your workflows with Bitrise
- Run your mobile automated tests on Genymotion SaaS (Cloud) Android Virtual Devices with CircleCI
- Run parallel tests with Appium on Android using Genymotion Device image (PaaS)
- Run parallel tests with Appium on Android using Genymotion SaaS (Cloud)
- Provide Demo and Training on Android Virtual Devices using Genymotion Device Image (PaaS)
- How to install Google Play Store (and other Google Apps) in Genymotion?
- I can't find or install my game or application with Google Play Store
- How to connect a virtual device to a proxy?
- Can I play games with Genymotion?
- I don't receive my account activation email
- How to embed a Genymotion SaaS (Cloud) device in your website?
- I can't sign in to my Cloud account: "Fail to login"
- I cannot run more than 2 virtual devices at the same time. Is it possible to increase it?
- Can I use my host microphone with Genymotion Device image (PaaS)?
- How to embed a Genymotion Device image instance in a website?
- ADB connection is lost after a while with my Genymotion Device image instance(s).
- The Virtual Device display doesn't show in web browser with Genymotion Device image (PaaS).
- Is there a free trial for Genymotion Desktop?
- How to use Burp suite with Genymotion Desktop?
- What are Genymotion Desktop requirements?
- How to uninstall Genymotion Desktop completely (purge)?
- How to release or re-assign a BUSINESS License?
- I get the error: "You have activated the maximum number of workstations allowed by your license"
- I have just changed my password, but Genymotion Desktop still says "bad username and/or password"
- Unable to start the Virtual Device
- I recently upgraded/installed VirtualBox 7.0 and Genymotion no longer works
- An error has occurred while trying to create a virtualbox host-only network interface
- The VirtualBox DHCP server has not assigned an IP address to the virtual device
- Linux - An error has occurred while trying to create a virtualbox host-only network interface
- About Linux distributions (Genymotion Desktop)
- Genymotion Desktop no longer works since I upgraded to macOS Ventura (13)
- Apple Mac M1 and M2 series support
- macOS - An error has occurred while trying to create a virtualbox host-only network interface
- Windows - Unable to start the Virtual Device
- Windows/VirtualBox - An error has occurred while trying to create a virtualbox host-only network interface